When you’re looking for a new kitchen, you may be unsure as to where to begin; there are a lot of different kitchen designs out there, but sometimes they’re just not quite right. If you haven’t found a kitchen design you’re completely happy with, and you feel like you may have to ‘Make do’ with your current one or a new one that you’re about to pay hundreds of dollars for, we may be able to help you out.
We design kitchens in Melbourne, and we do it well, what’s more is we have a lot of satisfied customers who love their new kitchens.
When a customer comes to us with a few ideas in mind, we can help them achieve the kitchen of their dreams, or at least one that they’re very pleased with and can afford quite nicely.
When we work with customers to help them design the kitchen of their choice, we take a few things into consideration:
- Your Budget: no matter how wonderful you would like your kitchen to be, we understand you might be on a budget. Therefore, we will work with you to ensure you get the best possible kitchen for the best possible price, bearing your budget in mind.
- Your ideas: We understand you may have a whole load of ideas for your new kitchen. We will take all your ideas on board when we discuss the new design with you, so you get the best kitchen possible.
- Designs we have in stock and upcoming designs: We pride ourselves on having a good range of designs in stock, and we’ll be more than happy to show you the designs we have. It’s likely that we’ll also have some new designs on offer very soon, so we may just be able to show you those and give you an idea as to when they will be available.
- The materials: We can proudly offer you many different types of wood that can be used to make your kitchen units, from a basic range to a range that looks simply beautiful, but will inevitably cost a little more.
- Tap and handle designs: When people think about a new kitchen design, they occasionally forget about the taps and cupboard handle designs. We can offer you a good range of designs that will help to compliment your kitchen and make it proud to be yours.
- Location of your cupboards etc.: Although you may have decided exactly where you would like your new cupboards and drawers to be located, on occasion we may have to advise you of a different location. This is usually due to the location of pipes, ovens and other inbuilt goods that cannot be moved, in this instance we will work hard to ensure you still have a kitchen you will love.
As you can see, we are happy to help you with your Melbourne kitchen designs to ensure that it is just perfect for you and you home, so please feel free to get in touch with us today, so we can get you that little bit closer to having a great-looking kitchen.